The very attractive Hanley makes a stunning feature in any garden. The patio style glass to ground windows allow natural light to pour into the building, giving you the feeling of being out in your garden all year round.
The Hanley comes with six 2000mm x 557mm glass to ground patio style windows and two 325mm x 1225mm opening vent windows. Also included is a set of fully glazed double doors. Window and door arrangements can be positioned to suit your individual requirements. All windows and doors are fitted with 4mm toughened double glazed units as standard. Extra doors and windows can be added if required. Internally the Hanley is fully lined and insulated making it warm and comfortable for all year round use.
Prior to delivery the Hanley is treated with three coats of medium oak stain, should you prefer there are a range of exciting colours to choose from. The roof of the Hanley is covered with bitumen roof tiles available in either black, red or green.
The Hanley Range
- Windows: Add additional windows to increase the amount of natural light. Change the look of your building by adding cottage windows.
- Double Doors: Can be added in lieu of single door.
- Roof Velux: Maximise the natural light in your building by adding a roof velux.
- External & Internal Paint: Choose one of the many different coloured paint options.
- Cedar Shingle Roof: Enhance the look and longevity of your building by adding cedar shingles to the roof.
- Laminate Floor: Decorate the floor of your building with one of the laminate floor options.
- Internal Wall Partitions: Create rooms within a room with internal wall partitions.
- MDF Lining: Your internal lining can be upgraded to moisture resistant beaded pattern MDF.
- Guttering: Guttering and downpipes can be added to the front and back of your building.