An attractive corner garden room, which has been especially designed to fit into that quiet, peaceful and sunny corner in your garden, the Clifton is made from Western Red Cedar, renowned for its natural beauty and warmth. The Clifton will fill an awkward corner space providing a focal point, and is also the ideal place to sit and enjoy uninterrupted views of your garden.
The Clifton has a beautiful pressure treated cedar shingle roof, and is available in five different sizes with clear single glazing. Canadian Western Red cedar cladding, MDF internal lining, a tongue & groove timber roof and floor and brass window and door furniture are fitted as standard. A comprehensive paint system to protect and decorate is available in a number of colours.
Each model has a set of double locking doors with two opening windows in each side – additional windows can be added subject to size and position.
The Clifton is a painted garden building available in the following sizes:
- 8′ wide x 8′ deep (2.44m x 2.44m)
- 9′ wide x 9′ deep (2.74m x 2.74m)
- 10′ wide x 10′ deep (3.05m x 3.05m)
- 11′ wide x 11′ deep (3.35m x 3.35m)
- 12′ wide x 12′ deep (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Insulated walls, floor & roof
- Double glazed windows & doors
- Georgian or leaded windows & doors
- Chrome window & door furniture upgrade
- Heavy duty floor upgrade
- Laminate floor options
- Additional Shed Extension