Standard features include:
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Double doors with glass to ground glazing along the front and one glass to ground window with an opening vent in each side.
- Chrome Ironmongery.
- Five lever mortice lock.
- 38kg bitumen roofing felt.
- Tongue and groove timber roof and floor.
- Pressure treated floor joists.
- High quality timber treatment throughout (excluding pressure treated).
Studio & Arley Range
- A choice of three tongue and grooved cladding types.
- Coloured external finish.
- Medium Oak aquastain finish (excluding pressure treated).
- Solid brass or black ironmongery.
- Additional windows.
- Integral shed conversion.
- Pressure treated slatted roof.
- Cedar slatted roof.
- Pressure treated cedar shingle roof.
- Bitumen felt roof tiles (a choice of three colours).
- Tongue and groove timber lining and insulation.
- Painted MDF lining and insulation.
- Laminate floor.